Delaware Labor Law Posters
2017 Labor Law Posters
- Guaranteed Accurate
- Fulfills All State and Federal Requirements
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Most Recent Update: Discrimination on Jan 1st, 2010
State and Federal Law requires employers of Delaware to post the following notices at most work sites. Investigations maybe conducted by State inspectors. An employer found to be in violation of State or Federal Laws by willfully failing to post up-to-date OSHA posters may be subject to monetary penalties of up to $7000, as well as exposure to civil liability actions.
A complete set is made up of three large posters, one Federal and two State. Posters are 18" X 24" in full color and laminated in plastic for durability.
State Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage Law (NEW) (Delaware Code, Title 19, Ch 9, Sec 908) Every employer shall keep a summary of this chapter, approved by the Department, and of any applicable regulations published thereunder or a summary thereof, approved by the Department, posted in a conspicuous and accessible location in or about the premises or place of employment and where employees normally pass.
- Wage Payment and Collection Law (Delaware Code, Title 19, Ch 11, Sec 1108) It shall be the duty of every employer of over three employees to: Post and maintain in a place accessible to the employees and where they normally pass a summary of this chapter.
- Discrimination in Employment Law (Delaware Code, Title 19, Ch 7, Sec 716) (a.) Every employer, employment agency and labor organization, as the case may be, shall post and keep posted in conspicuous places upon its premises where notices to employees, applicants for employment and members are customarily posted, a notice to be prepared or approved by the Department setting forth excerpts from or summaries of the pertinent provisions of this chapter and subchapter III of this chapter and information pertinent to the filing of a complaint. (b.) A willful violation of this section shall be punishable by a fine of not more than $100 for each separate offense.
- Workers Compensation Law (Delware Code, Title 19, Ch 23) Employers are required by Law to display this notice in a place accessible to employees and where they regularly pass.
- Child Labor Law (Delaware Code, Title 19, Ch 6) Employers are required by Law to display this notice in a place accessible to employees and where they regularly pass.
- Meal Break Law (Delaware Code, Title 19, Ch 6) Employers are required by Law to display this notice in a place accessible to employees and where they regularly pass.
Federal Posting Requirements
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR § 516.4) Pursuant to 29 USC §206(a)(1), as amended by P.L. 110-28, H.R. 2206, effective July 24, 2009, the federal minimum wage increases from $6.55 an hour to $7.25 an hour. "Every employer ... shall post and keep posted a notice explaining the Act ... in conspicuous places in every establishment where such employees are employed so as to permit them to observe readily a copy."