Florida Labor Law Posters
2017 Labor Law Posters
- Guaranteed Accurate
- Fulfills All State and Federal Requirements
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Most Recent Update: Min.Wage LAW on Jan 1st, 2010
State and Federal Law requires employers of Florida to post the following notices at most work sites. Investigations maybe conducted by State inspectors. An employer found to be in violation of State or Federal Laws by willfully failing to post up-to-date OSHA posters may be subject to monetary penalties of up to $7000, as well as exposure to civil liability actions.
A complete set is made up of three large posters, one Federal and two State. Posters are 18" X 24" in full color and laminated in plastic for durability.
State Posting Requirements
- Unemployment Compensation (Florida Statutes 443.151(1)(a)) Each employer must post and maintain in places readily accessible to individuals in her or his employ printed statements concerning benefit rights, claims for benefits, and other matters relating to the administration of this chapter as the Agency for Workforce Innovation may by rule prescribe. Each employer must supply to individuals copies of printed statements or other materials relating to the claims for benefits.
- Child Labor Law (Florida Statutes 450.045(2)) Any person who hires, employs, or suffers to work anyminor shall post at a conspicuous place on the propertyor place of employment, where it may be easily read,a poster notifying minors of the Child Labor Law.
- Workers Compensation (Florida Statutes 440.40(1)) Every employer who has secured compensation under the provisions of this chapter shall keep posted in a conspicuous place or places in and about her or his place or places of business typewritten or printed notices, in accordance with a form prescribed by the department,the following: A notice stating that such employer has secured the payment of compensation in accordance with the provisions of this chapter Workers Compensation.
- Florida Law Prohibits Discrimination (Florida Statutes 760.10(10)) Each employer, employment agency, and labor organization shall post and keep posted in conspicuous places upon its premises a notice provided by the commission setting forth such information as the commission deems appropriate to effectuate the purposes of the Florida Commission on Human Rights.
- Also Included in Our Posters: Florida Clean Air Act
Choking On Food
Florida Equal Employment Opportunity
Federal Posting Requirements
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR § 516.4) Pursuant to 29 USC §206(a)(1), as amended by P.L. 110-28, H.R. 2206, effective July 24, 2009, the federal minimum wage increases from $6.55 an hour to $7.25 an hour. "Every employer ... shall post and keep posted a notice explaining the Act ... in conspicuous places in every establishment where such employees are employed so as to permit them to observe readily a copy."