Hawaii Labor Law Posters
2017 Labor Law Posters
- Guaranteed Accurate
- Fulfills All State and Federal Requirements
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Most Recent Update: Min.Wage on Jan 1st, 2007
State and Federal Law requires employers of Hawaii to post the following notices at most work sites. Investigations maybe conducted by State inspectors. An employer found to be in violation of State or Federal Laws by willfully failing to post up-to-date OSHA posters may be subject to monetary penalties of up to $7000, as well as exposure to civil liability actions.
A complete set is made up of three large posters, one Federal and two State. Posters are 18" X 24" in full color and laminated in plastic for durability.
State Posting Requirements
- Payment of Wages (HI Statutes 388-7) Every employer shall keep posted in a place accessible to employees the notices pertaining to the application of this chapter as shall be prescribed by the director of labor and industrial relations.
- Minimum Wage (HI Statutes 387-6) Every employer shall post and keep posted such notices pertaining to the application of the minimum wage law as shall be prescribed by the director inconspicuous places in every establishment where any employee is employed.
- Workers Compensation (HI Statutes 386-99) Each employer shall post and maintain in places readily accessible to individuals in the employers employ printed statements concerning benefit rights, claims for benefits, and such other matters relating to the administration of this chapter.
- Employment Security (HI Statutes 383-31) Each employer shall post and maintain in places readily accessible to individuals in the employers employ printed statements concerning benefit rights, claims for benefits, and such other matters relating to the administration of this chapter.
- Occupational Safety and Health (HI Statutes 396-6(f)) All employers shall be required to post prominently in the working place all posters and information informing employees of their rights and obligations under this chapter.
Federal Posting Requirements
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR § 516.4) Pursuant to 29 USC §206(a)(1), as amended by P.L. 110-28, H.R. 2206, effective July 24, 2009, the federal minimum wage increases from $6.55 an hour to $7.25 an hour. "Every employer ... shall post and keep posted a notice explaining the Act ... in conspicuous places in every establishment where such employees are employed so as to permit them to observe readily a copy."