Ohio Labor Law Posters
2017 Labor Law Posters
- Guaranteed Accurate
- Fulfills All State and Federal Requirements
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Most Recent Update: Min. Wage on Jan 1st, 2011
State and Federal Law requires employers of Ohio to post the following notices at most work sites. Investigations maybe conducted by State inspectors. An employer found to be in violation of State or Federal Laws by willfully failing to post up-to-date OSHA posters may be subject to monetary penalties of up to $7000, as well as exposure to civil liability actions.
A complete set is made up of three large posters, one Federal and two State. Posters are 18" X 24" in full color and laminated in plastic for durability.
State Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage (NEW) (Ohio Revised Code, 4111.09) Every employer subject to the minimum wage shall keep a summary of the sections or a summary of the rules, posted in a conspicuous and accessible place in or about the premises wherein any person subject thereto is employed.
- Workers Compensation (Ohio Revised Code 4123.83) Each employer paying premiums into the state insurance fund or electing to pay compensation to the employers injured employee or dependents of the employers killed employees shall post conspicuously in the employer s place or places of employment notices stating the fact that the employer has made the payment, the date thereof, and period for which the payment is made.
- Minor Labor Law (Ohio Revised Code 4109.08) No minor shall be employed unless the employer keeps on the premises a complete list of all minors employed by the employer at a particular establishment and a printed abstract. The list and abstract shall be posted in plain view which is frequented by the largest number of minor employees, and to which all minors have access.
- Fair Employment Practices (Ohio Revised Code 4112.07) Every person subject to the Fair Employment Practices Law shall post in a conspicuous place or places on his premises a notice to be prepared or approved by the commission that shall set forth excerpts of this chapter and other relevant information that the commission deems necessary.
- Also Included in Our Posters: Unemployment Compensation
Federal Posting Requirements
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR § 516.4) Pursuant to 29 USC §206(a)(1), as amended by P.L. 110-28, H.R. 2206, effective July 24, 2009, the federal minimum wage increases from $6.55 an hour to $7.25 an hour. "Every employer ... shall post and keep posted a notice explaining the Act ... in conspicuous places in every establishment where such employees are employed so as to permit them to observe readily a copy."